[Blgspops] Thursday rehearsal update

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Tue Sep 8 10:32:45 CDT 2015

Hello everyone!

 I am not sure I will be able to actually play this Thursday, but I
will definitely be there to open and close the hall as well as do
copying as needed.

 My new teeth are being a bit of an issue, so we'll see. I'll try but
if it is too bad I'll have to give it a week. I see the dentist
tomorrow afternoon to see about some adjustments, but that is no
guarantee it'll work right away.

 If you know of any flute players, please try and recruit them!

 And brass and percussion and other woodwinds too, of course.

 Jacquie Ziegler
 President