[Blgspops] Music Committee - further info

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Thu Aug 25 14:27:23 CDT 2016

	For anyone who wants to take a gander at the index we have (it is
incomplete, but a good start) of our music library, I have it in a
word document. I can send it as an attachment to anyone individually.

	Also, there is a possibility that we may be asked to perform this
fall for a dinner. Here is the play list we used for our 'dinner and
dance' set a few years ago:

	A Cheerful Earful

	Rockin’ Robin

	Oh, Pretty Woman

	(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction

	The Barber of Seville (Overture)

	The Sleeping Beauty (Waltz from the Ballet)

	A Tribute To Elvis

	Academic Festival Overture

	Themes from “Scheherezade”

	Rock Around The Clock (into) Rock ‘n’ Roll Classics

	The Moldau

	“Military” Symphony (Second Movement)

	Amadeus!

	The Best of The Beatles

	The Beach Boys

	Eine Kleine Nachtmusik

	Symphony No. 4 (Third Movement)

	Rosamunde Overture

	Radetzky March

	What’s Up At The Symphony

	This is a good mix of our regular stuff, and would be easy enough to
'get up to speed' on, with some changes to the order.

 Just food for thought.

	Jacquie