[Blgspops] Music for start-up on Thursday night

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Mon Feb 1 19:14:13 CST 2016

Hi everyone!

 You all do remember that we are starting this Thursday, Feb 4, for
Spring season rehearsals, right? If you know of anyone who was
interested in joining us, now would be a great time to remind them of
our rehearsal place again. Remember to ask them to bring a music stand
along with their instrument!

 The Music Committee meeting was a great success, and as a result, for
music, we are starting off with a new item - the music from Downton
Abbey - that John has ordered.

 All the rest will be from our library for now:

2. Andante Cantabile -  Tchaikovsky
   3. La Rejouissonce, (Fireworks) Handel   4. Overture in G minor
Bach   5. Water music  Handel

 There were other pieces that were discussed, but they call for too
many different instruments that we might or might not have right now.
Hopefully we will get some more members!

 If you have these pieces already, please bring them. We will have the
masters of course, and copies will happen as needed.

 See everyone Thursday night! I'll have the Hall open by 6:30 pm (and
kicking up the heat!)

 Jacquie
 President