[Blgspops] Meeting schedule for January

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Wed Jan 13 15:28:48 CST 2016

Greetings to everyone!

 After getting a lot of feedback from people, here's the meeting
schedule for January:

 Thursday, Jan 21, at the church (St Luke's) for the officer meeting -
start at 7p. I don't think this will take more than an hour or so.
Anyone is welcome to attend, officers please let me know you can come.

 Saturday, Jan 23, at John's house for the music committee meeting -
start at 2p. This will be when we
 decide on the music for our Spring concert - again, anyone is welcome
to attend. If you cannot make this meeting but want to have input,
please email me privately.

 If anyone needs directions to John's house, please email me.

 See everyone next Thursday!

 Jacquie Ziegler
 President