[Blgspops] Concert info for next week

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Thu May 12 23:19:34 CDT 2016

  So, after the rehearsal this week, here is the final info:

 The hall will be open by me by 5:45 pm, so we can get chairs and the
electric instruments situated. Would one of the people playing the
electric items please try and bring an extension cord, just in case
the one on the stage is not available? (Stan, Cynthia, Julie S).
Thanks!

 I'll need help setting up chairs, so if you can come a bit early to
help with that, thank you in advance!

 Put your instrument cases and coats, etc, in the room off the
kitchen.

 Please wear something spring-y and colorful for a top, with
dark/black pants or skirt.

 Baton down at 7 pm. We should be all done by 8:30 at the very latest!

 NO Intermission - the break while we switch from us on the floor to
the brass quintet on the stage and then back to us should be enough.

 NO refreshments

 That's it! Please let people know about the concert!

 See everyone next week!

 Jacquie
 President