[Blgspops] Summer schedule

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Thu May 12 23:20:12 CDT 2016

  As discussed tonight, here is the summer schedule:

	Orchestra Summer Schedule for 2016

	All rehearsals will start at 7, hall will be open by 6:30.

	For the summer meetings, only work on the Water Music as that can be
the core of our post-Thanksgiving concert.

	May 26 – Meet as usual, hand out the Water Music Suite sheets

	June 16

	July 7

	July 28

	August 18

	September 1 – potluck at John’s to kick off the fall season and
have annual business meeting.

	September 8 start back to regular weekly rehearsals and start working
on the rest of the pieces for the fall/winter seasonal concert.

	  If you cannot make one or more of the summer rehearsals, that's
fine - this is a way for us to 'keep going' and not lose so much
momentum this year. I'll have the copies of the Water Music with me
each week, so if you don't get the music on May 26th, you can come the
next time, or get ahold of me privately to get your copy.

 See everyone next week!

 Jacquie Ziegler
 President