[Blgspops] final notes

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Wed May 18 16:08:35 CDT 2016

So, I got the programs and business cards from the printer today. They
all look good!
I'll be at the church between 5:30 and 5:45 pm to open up the hall so
we can start setting up chairs. Anyone who can come early, I'd be very
grateful for the help! We will be putting chairs on the stage for the
brass quintet to perform from.
The electric instruments and drums will need to come in and setup
before we get all the chairs set - some one needs to remember to bring
an extension cord and maybe a power strip, in case the church one is
not available.
Remember that we are going for a 'spring' look - colorful tops and
dark bottoms.
Put cases/jackets in the room off the kitchen.
We are aiming for baton down at 7 pm, and it looks to be about an hour
or so total, depending on applause breaks :-).
Next week we'll be getting together to hand out and start working on
the Water Music Suite by Handel. John won't be available for
conducting, so we will need to decide who gets the baton for the
summer.
See everyone tomorrow night!
Jacquie