[Blgspops] Fall concert 2016 -raffle info

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Mon Oct 17 21:15:15 CDT 2016

	Greetings everyone!

	So, as promised, I met with John today and we pulled a few pieces to
have 'at the ready' for our raffle of 'what do we play next?' for the
concert. There are several pieces on this list, but we only want to
have probably 3 ready. Please look over the list below and see which
ones you would be most interested in having listed in the program.
We'll choose, based on total popularity amongst the orchestra members,
this Thursday.

	 I Hear America Singing by Andre Thomas

	 Orpheus in the Underworld by Offenbach

	 Eine Kleine Nachtmusik by Mozart

	 A Cheerful Earful by Merle Isaac

	 The Easy Winners by Scott Joplin

	 Chopstix Variations arranged by Jerry Brubaker

	 Selections from American Suite by Dvorak

	All of these are ones we have played before - some more than others.
I'll have copies for all of them at rehearsal on Thursday. We can work
through them before voting, of course. :-)

	If you want more info on any of the pieces, please ask!

	Jacquie Ziegler

	President