[Blgspops] Performance recap and Spring schedule

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Tue Apr 4 19:50:08 CDT 2017

	Hello everyone!

 Well, we did well on Saturday. John sent me some pictures and also
the information that the Big Horn Resort people really liked what they
heard and are interested in possibly hiring us for something this
summer. He'll have more on Thursday.

 I'll try and put the pictures on our website, but it may take me a
day or so.

	Speaking of Thursday, we have regular rehearsal this week. See
everyone at 7 pm at the church!

	Next week - April 13 - is Maundy Thursday and the church has a
service, so we won't be rehearsing.

	After that, we'll be meeting every week through May 25th. That date
is our Spring concert, so we'll be working on fine-tuning our
selections.

	Summer is coming! Please let me know if you want to have 5 rehearsals
this summer or 7 - either every other week, starting June 8, or every
third week, also staring June 8. We can talk about this on Thursday,
as well as figuring out what we want to work on over the summer!

	Again, see everyone this Thursday!

 Jacquie Ziegler

	President