[Blgspops] Fall startup time!

Carol Critelli cdcritelli at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 17:09:05 CDT 2017

Good, picking new music will really inspire the group!

Baroque music is especially useful for a small orchestra.  Using music
from the library that has been played before is inevitable I suppose,  but
not if it has been played recently.  Maybe the rule of a five year time
limit
before repeating something could be observed.  It’s true
that formerly performed music is new to the recently recruited musicians,
but
then you lose the interest of the old ones!