[Blgspops] Summer rehearsals, reprise

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Tue Jun 13 10:58:48 CDT 2017

	So, last Thursday was not very well attended.

	Two people besides myself.

	IF we are going to play for Don's 50th wedding anniversary party on
August 5, we really do need to get together more than just on August
3rd!

	John has said already he can attend rehearsal on Aug 3 to fine-tune
us (so to speak) before the Sat (afternoon? evening? - Help me out
here, I need a time!) performance that has been requested.

	Thoughts of what to play center around showcasing Don, of course. SO:

 Rock and Roll Classics (of course)

	1812 Overture (Themes) - he gives us GREAT background with the drums
substituting for cannon

	Maybe Eine Kleine Nachtmusik for a third piece? That is probably the
maximum amount of pieces we want to do.

	Jacquie

	President