[Blgspops] April 1 performance info - final update

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Wed Mar 22 11:49:29 CDT 2017

	Hello everyone!

	For the performance itself, the date is Saturday, April 1. Location
is Big Horn Resort, which is off the Zoo Drive exit. It is the hotel
that has the water park next to it. We are expecting to start playing
at 7 for the dinner, so we should be setting up by 6:30 pm at the
latest. We won't be eating dinner with them, obviously, so please
consider eating before arrival. We don't want anyone to be 'hangry'!
:-D

	Dress is Concert Black - all black tops and bottoms.
 So, the revised play list for our performance is as follows:

	A Cheerful Earful

	Aura Lee

	Chopstix Variations - this is planned as an 'audience participation'
piece. Wait for John's directions

	Gavotte

	Ashokan Farewell

	Eine Kleine Nachtmusik

	1812 Overture (Themes)

	The Stars and Stripes Forever

	Rock and Roll Classics

 If we need to play more, we'll just start over at the beginning!

	Please try and have all your music in order and easy to find without
a lot of shuffling. If anyone needs plastic sleeves to put their music
in I will have a box of them with me tomorrow night. A 1 inch
three-ring binder is only a couple of dollars at WalMart, etc, and
having your music in one of those makes for a much neater look,
overall. :-)

	The other pieces we have been working on - Go West, What's Up at the
Symphony, The Easy Winners - are all still on tap for our May 25
concert, so don't but those pieces too far away.

	See everyone tomorrow night!

 Jacquie

	President