[Blgspops] Summer schedule

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Wed Mar 22 11:50:42 CDT 2017

	We went with 'every third Thursday' last summer, and that worked out
okay, but the suggestion of 'every other Thursday' was made for this
summer, so I have put together two different sets of dates. Please let
me know which works best for you, so I can get a consensus!

	Every Third Thursday, starting June 8:

	June 8

	June 29

	July 20

	Aug 10

	Aug 31

	Every Other Thursday, starting June 8:

	June 8

	June 22 - I won't be in town, but Julie M should be able to
open/close the church.

	July 6

	July 20

	Aug 3

	Aug 17

	Aug 31

	And then we are into the fall and back to every week rehearsals.

	So, either 5 or 7 rehearsals over the summer - let me know!

	Jacquie

	President