[Blgspops] Summer schedule and music ideas?

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Wed May 17 14:01:55 CDT 2017

	For this summer, we are going with the more requested option of every
third week, which equals 5 rehearsals.

	No one has given me much in the way of ideas of what to work on over
the summer. We will likely be doing it 'ensemble style', without a
conductor, since John cannot make most of the dates (see below).

	Here are the dates:

	June 8

	June 29

	July 13

	August 3

	August 24

	August 31 - pot luck at John's/annual business meeting to start the
fall season

	Sept 7 - regular weekly rehearsals begin.

	I'll be at the church on the stated days by 6:30. Whoever shows up,
that's great - even if it is only a couple of us we can do trios or
small group arrangements.

	It is fully understood that people have lots of plans and things to
do in the summer, but we had good fun last summer so want to keep
things rolling this year, again.

	Ideas for music from our library - or new music you might have we can
make copies of - gladly accepted.

	See everyone tomorrow night!

 Jacquie Ziegler

	President/Flute