[Blgspops] Concert date confirmed

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Wed Nov 8 18:07:50 CST 2017

	Greetings to everyone!

 We are booked for the basement of the First Congregational Church,
corner of 3rd Ave N and N 27th, for Thursday, Nov 30, 2017. This will
be our winter concert.

 Concert will start at 7 pm, but we will all need to be there by 6:30
pm so we can be set up and ready to play on time.

	Concert order for music will be set by John either this week or next
- we have two rehearsals (9 Nov and 16 Nov) and then a week off for
Thanksgiving.

	Dec 7 we will doing a performance at West Park Village Senior Living
Center - 2351 Solomon - where we have done performances before. This
is just North of Grand avenue, right at 24th St W.

	After our holiday break, we'll start back at St Luke's on Jan 11,
2018, to refresh on our music. We will be doing a performance for the
Head Start kids on Jan 25th, at their new location of the old Holy
Rosary Church at 5th and Custer. This will likely be a little earlier
in the evening, but details are still being worked out. We hope to
have Eckroth Music participate with some sort of 'instrument petting
zoo' setup, as well.

	See everyone tomorrow night!

 Jacquie Ziegler

	President/Flute