[Blgspops] Fall/Winter schedule - need votes!

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Wed Oct 11 21:52:19 CDT 2017

	So, here are two possible schedules for this fall/winter:

	FIRST:

	October 12, 19, 26 - Rehearsals at St Luke's

	Nov 2, 9 - Rehearsals at St Luke's

	Nov 16 - Concert at St Luke's - the 'spooky, dark' music we have been
rehearsing already with the addition of March to the Scaffold and
Phantom of the Opera medley.

	Nov 23 - Thanksgiving Day, so no rehearsal.

	Nov 30 - Rehearsal at 1st Congregational to work up Christmas music -
St Luke's is not available to us because of the annual Senior High
Madrigal dinner.

	Dec 7 (and possibly 14) - Christmas music performances at retirement
homes. We have not booked any of these yet, but that can be done
rather quickly once we decide on a day or days.

	After Dec 14, on break until January 11, when we would start up
rehearsals again at St Luke's.

	SECOND:

	October 12, 19, 26 - Rehearsals at St Luke's

	Nov 2, 9, 16 - Rehearsals at St Luke's

	Nov 23 - Thanksgiving Day, so no rehearsal.

	Nov 30 - Do a full concert of our 'spooky, dark' music at a
retirement home, making sure to invite family and friends for a full
audience. We could work in a couple of Christmas songs for the ending,
if we want - those are easy to do, really, and we have lots of choices
in our library.

	Dec 7 - Christmas music performance at a retirement home.

	Break until Jan 11.

	PLEASE let myself or John know which you prefer - we'll talk about it
tomorrow night as well, and make a decision quickly. Whichever way we
go, we need to get the retirement home or homes booked soon so we can
make good preparations. Ideas for which ones to go to welcome!

	IF anyone has any other ideas on schedule, let us know soon!

	Jacquie Ziegler

	President/Flute