[Blgspops] Rehearsal tonight - be safe, please!

Jacquie Ziegler shauna.baroness at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 12:30:20 CDT 2018

So, with the snow and cold and icy streets, we STILL need to have
rehearsal. ONLY six before our concert!

I fully understand (and expect) that Joe and Elton won't want to chance
the roads. That's fine - better to stay home this week and try for next

I'll be at the church early so I can turn up the heat and be ready for
whoever braves the elements. If we have a small turnout, that's fine.
We all need to work on the Water Music as much as we can and then figure
out a concert order (John - that' s hint) so we can be ready for next week.

See everyone who can make it tonight!

Jacquie

President