[Blgspops] Thursday rehearsal

Jacquie Ziegler shauna.baroness at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 12:13:24 CST 2018

Hello everyone!

So, the weather continues to be frightful, but we need to start
rehearsals again.

Tomorrow night should be 'okay' - the snow is supposed to have stopped
by then, and the temps are not going to be WAY below zero (like a week
or so ago!). I'll be at the church fairly early so that I can make sure
that the hall is warm.

Bring your music from our last concert - and also Chopsticks, from last
Spring - so we can knock off the rusty bits. We are scheduled for a
concert for Head Start kids and families on Jan 25th, so we need to get
things rolling!

There will be many more details from Margaret (2nd Violin) on Thursday
night, and afterwards through this list if you can't make it this week.

Next week will be a dress rehearsal!

See everyone tomorrow night!

Jacquie Ziegler

President