[Blgspops] News from John Baber

Jacquie Ziegler shauna.baroness at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 10:59:36 CDT 2018

Hello everyone!

Hope you are all having a good summer. Remember to stay cool and
hydrated in the warm temps!

John has some news he wanted me to share with everyone.

His adopted son Schlyar has been appointed as state-wide director of
Youth Dynamics Montana, and will be moving back to Billings! He is very
excited to have him closer (a lot closer than Washington, D.C.!) and
that he will be working with a wonderful group helping children in Montana.

Jacquie Ziegler

President

PS I am hoping to have at least one Music Committee meeting in August to
plan out what we want to practice on for this fall. If you are
interested or have ideas, please contact me and John privately. No date
set yet, depends on schedules (primarily John's).