[Blgspops] Spring concert info - part one

Jacquie Ziegler shauna.baroness at gmail.com
Fri May 11 08:50:54 CDT 2018

So, playing ON the stage makes it sound so much better!

We should all try and be at the church between 6 and 6:15 next week -
I'll be there by around 5:30 so the doors will be open if any one wants
to come help set up. Chairs for the audience as well as chairs on stage
for us all need to be put out.

After I get back from leaving my van at the mechanic I'll try and
contact someone at the church about a projection screen.

Remember to use the room next to the kitchen to put your cases, bags and
jackets out of site but nearby.

Wear colorful attire to celebrate Spring!

More in a bit.

Jacquie