[Blgspops] Road conditions

Jacquie Ziegler shauna.baroness at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 11:26:49 CST 2018

The roads in and around Billings are going to stay slick and hazardous
for a couple more days. If you don't feel comfortable driving tonight,
totally understand that! We do need to try and have some sort of
rehearsal tonight, so whoever comes is more than welcome! Take your time
- take extra time! - and be safe!

If we don't get too many people, we might spend some time doing music
sorting - John is going to bring as much of the library of Christmas
music as he can so we can do something productive :-) there are plenty
of tables to use for sorting out pieces, so even a couple sets of hands
should help a lot!.

See everyone tonight! I'll be at the church as early as I can - 6:00 pm
or so - to get the lights on and the doors open and the furnace kicked up!

Jacquie Ziegler

President/Flute