[Blgspops] Rehearsal reminder

Jacquie Ziegler shauna.baroness at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 18:07:37 CDT 2018

Don't forget, everyone, we have started regular weekly rehearsals for
the fall. We need everyone to show up so we can get things rehearsed. We
are shooting for a concert on Nov 8 to commemorate the 100th anniversary
of the ending of World War One and we need to work on the pieces for our
Jan 24th performance for the Head Start children.

If you know of someone who wants to join us be needs a ride, speak up!
We are spread out across the city and ride-sharing is definitely
something that can be arranged.

See everyone tomorrow night! Doors will be open by 6:30 pm and baton
down at 7.

Jacquie Ziegler

President/Flute