[Blgspops] Rehearsal reminder - NOT NEXT WEEK.

Anabel Figueroa Anabel.Figueroa at fib.com
Fri Apr 12 15:41:00 CDT 2019

Good afternoon everyone,

I would suggest having the Quintet play first, have a 5-10 minute intermission and then the orchestra plays. My opinion, we don't have to do it that way.

Also, Jacquie, can I get the full venue address and time for the concert?  I would love to invite my team from work as they all know that I am involved in the orchestra.

Thanks,
Anabel

Anabel Figueroa
Management Trainee