[Blgspops] Rehearsal tonight!

Jacquie Ziegler shauna.baroness at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 08:50:56 CST 2019

Just a reminder, we are rehearsing tonight at our usual time and place -
St Luke's, 7 pm.

Bring your music for Carnival of the Animals and Pictures at an Exhibition.

We have tonight and the next two weeks to pull these two pieces together
then we will be performing for the Head Start kids on Jan 24th.

After that we'll start on our Spring concert. We'll discuss tonight when
to have a Music Committee meeting to put the music together for that
one, as well as figure out a good date in May or June.

We'll want to do some of that music for our July concert for the Model T
Association banquet, as well.

Busy year ahead!

See everyone tonight!

Jacquie Ziegler