[Blgspops] Rehearsal and performance reminder/update

Jacquie Ziegler shauna.baroness at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 20:09:38 CDT 2019

Greetings everyone!

Hope your summer is going well and every one stayed safe over the Fourth
of July.

REMINDER:

REHEARSAL at the church on July 11 and July 18, usual time (7 pm start)

PERFORMANCE at Big Horn Resort ballroom on July 20. Exact time of our
arrival and playing not yet set. John will tell us on Thursday (I hope). :-)

PLEASE BRING all the music from our Spring Concert:

A Cheerful Earful

Amadeus!

First Heart Throbs

Variations on a Theme by Handel

Fanfare Rondeau

The Abduction from the Seraglio

The Barber of Seville (Overture)

IN ADDITION, John handed out the following pieces a couple of weeks
before our Spring Concert:

The Easy Winners

Eine Kleine Nachtmusik

A Dance of Clowns

Gavotte

These should fill out our playing time nicely.

Hope to see everyone on Thursday (two days from now!)

Jacquie