[Blgspops] Rehearsal reminder for this coming week

Jacquie Ziegler shauna.baroness at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 21:07:21 CDT 2019

Rehearsal last week went very well, thanks again to all those who attended.

Once I hear from Randy, we'll know if he can join us to conduct A
Cheerful Earful and Amadeus. Otherwise, John will conduct them all on
Saturday.

We all thought that we sounded really good, and John doesn't think we
need another rehearsal. HOWEVER, I had two people request another shot
at the music, and one email from Karen (newer violin II) that she was
ill on Thursday but would be at the July 18 rehearsal.

So, see everyone on Thursday, July 18, at the church. Doors will be open
by 6:15 pm, baton down on rehearsal at 7 pm. Either Randy or Julie M can
conduct us, since John will not be there because the Model T stuff will
be in full swing by then.

We will be performing at the Billings Hotel and Convention Center on
July 20 (Saturday) during the cocktail hour before the buffet dinner.
John wants us to start playing at 6:30 pm, so we should try and be there
by 6 so we can all get set up.

All black - top and bottom - for concert wear.

We will play all the pieces we did for our Spring concert, in almost the
same order. We will take Fanfare Rondeau out and start with that.

After that:

A Cheerful Earful

Amadeus

First Heart Throbs

Variations on a Theme by Handel

Abduction from the Seraglio

Barber of Seville (Overture)

if we decide to do an encore, First Heart Throbs again.

Jacquie Ziegler

President/Flute