[Blgspops] This week

Julie Methot j.methot at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 16 21:07:29 CDT 2019

Greetings!We are meeting Thursday -at St. Luke's, at 7, for a final brush-up of the pieces we are playing for Saturday which are as follows:Fanfare RondeauCheerful EarfulAmadeus!First Heart ThrobsVariations on a Theme by HandelAbduction from the SeraglioBarber of Seville (Overture)

Saturday's performance will be at Billings Hotel and Convention Center, baton down at 6:30.
Doors to the room will be open by 6 p.m. so we have opportunity to set up, warm up and tune up ahead of time.
See you there!
Julie Methot