[Blgspops] Tomorrow night

Jacquie Ziegler shauna.baroness at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 19:37:50 CDT 2019

SO, Spring has Sprung! It is definitely warmer and nicer out.

I hope that we see lots of folks tomorrow night at rehearsal!

We have been working on the following:

Amadeus!

First Heart Throbs (some of you will need to get the music, it was
handed out in Feb originally)

A Cheerful Earful

Variations on a Theme by Handel

Barber of Seville (Overture)

Abduction from the Seraglio (Overture)

and the piece that Julie M has worked up by Albinoni. She has worked
very hard to make the parts fit, and so far we have only gotten through
the First Movement of the Concerto.

We might be adding pieces, but that is not certain.

If you know of anyone who has been thinking of joining us, NOW is the time!

Two reminders on dates:

April 18, no rehearsal (Holy Week, Maundy Thursday, church has a big
service and needs the hall)

May 23 - Performance at the Billings Public LIbrary, the Large Community
Room on the first floor. There will be a fund raiser, so far the
favorite has been a 'bring your own' bake sale - packaging and pricing
done by the people bringing stuff.

That's about it for now - see everyone tomorrow night!

Jacquie

President/Flute