[Blgspops] Concert order

Jacquie Ziegler shauna.baroness at gmail.com
Wed May 1 15:19:39 CDT 2019

So, last week we settled on a concert order. We'll have the bake sale
and quilt raffle ticket sales going throughout if we can get someone
(family member?) to monitor the till.

First, the High Plains Brass Quintet will play four pieces, most likely
ending with 'Danny Boy'.

During the intermission to allow for the quintet to move their chairs
and for us to get finalized on our chair setup, we'll do the first quilt
raffle - the patriotic themed one.

Then, Randy will conduct us on two pieces - Cheerful Earful and Amadeus.

After that, John will take over conducting for the rest of the concert.

First Heart Throbs

Variations on a Theme by Handel

Fanfare Rondeau

The Abduction from the Seraglio (Overture)

The Barber of Seville (Overture)

After that we will raffle off the musical instrument themed quilt and
wrap up the bake sale.

See everyone tomorrow night!

Jacquie Ziegler

President/Flute