[Blgspops] Final reminders for this week's rehearsal

Jacquie Ziegler shauna.baroness at gmail.com
Tue May 14 17:15:11 CDT 2019

Final rehearsal this week. Concert next week.

Still to be decided is what to wear for the concert. The vote was 2 to 2
last week between white tops and spring/bright color tops (both with
black bottoms). We'll take a final vote on Thursday.

Julie M has done a great job on the concert program - we'll have a copy
for final look-over at rehearsal. Check name spellings, etc. so we can
get them printed off next week.

Please reach out to those who have not been showing up to make sure that
they are going to be at rehearsal and the concert! We need more than
just three violins, a flute, a trumpet, an oboe, a french horn and a piano!

Bake Sale and Quilt Raffle will both happen at the concert. Please think
on what you want to bring - and package it for sale, as we won't have
anyone really doing that. We should have one person 'minding the till'
for the concert, but it will be pretty much honor system otherwise.

Quilt Raffle reminder on ticket costs:

$1 each

$5 = 7 tickets

$10 = 15 tickets.

TWO drawings - patriotic theme quilt will be drawn after the HIgh Plains
Brass Quintet plays then the music theme quilt will be drawn after we
are done playing.

Free-will donations will also be gratefully accepted, of course. Please
spread the word!

Jacquie Ziegler

President/Flute