[Blgspops] ***SPAM*** September test message

Jacquie Ziegler shauna.baroness at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 21:35:33 EDT 2019

So, it seems that the 'logjam' of messages from this summer might have
suddenly cleared.

If so, let's see how this one does!

If you get this message, please reply individually. If I don't see many
(or any) replies, that will help me in asking the guy who runs the
server for more help.

In the meantime, I think switching to what Julie is doing with gmail is
a good alternative, so we might run both for a little bit just to try
and make sure the word on all things orchestra is getting out!

Regular rehearsal next Thursday, September 19, at the church. Doors will
be open by 6:30 pm and we can hope for baton down at 7 pm, right? See
everyone there!

Jacquie Ziegler

President/Flute