[Ek_fiber] Greetings and admin questions.

Sarah Fiedler sarah.fiedler at gmagroup.com
Thu Jun 16 15:20:00 CDT 2005

You're right, AEllin, in order to get this to reply to the list I had to
choose "reply to all" and delete your name individually.  I'll look at the
setup files and see if there's a switch set wrong.  I'm new to this and am
feeling my way through the admin stuff.  If I can't figure it out I'll ask
Robin Gallowglass, the generous gentle who set up and hosts the list for us.

That brings me to the question of co-administering.  Would anyone want to be
a co-admin for this list?

By way of introduction, I learned to knit and crochet when I was young but
learned to spin when I was in my late teens.  I had a wheel long before I
fell in with the SCA.  I didn't like weaving (the maths) but took a dyeing
class and adored it, years ago.

About 7 years ago my husband decided he missed renaissance dance and we
looked for the SCA to give him his dancing fix.  I re-discovered spinning,
with a hand spindle this time, and dyeing, and knitting....

Sarah