[Ek_fiber] Administrivia

Sarah Fiedler sarah.fiedler at gmagroup.com
Fri Jun 17 12:23:22 CDT 2005

Hiya,

It seems there are two schools of thought on whether a reply to a list
message should go, by default, to the sender of the message or to the whole
list.

The default for the software we have is that replies go back to the person
who wrote the email and if you want to reply to the group you have to choose
the option, in your program, that replies to all.

We now have 5 people subscribed (in answer to your question, Carowyn, which
went to me, not the list):

AEllin Olaf's Daughter - from Ostgardr
Elizabeth (whose other name parts I forgot right now) - from Settmour
Susan (I'm sorry, I don't know if that's mundane or SCADian) - more Settmour
Sarah (That's me!) - Eisental
and Carowyn Silveroak - Silver Rylle

So, Ladies, let's have a vote.  AEllin is on the reply to list side of the
camp.  I can happily go there too, for the purposes of this list.

Sarah

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sarah Fiedler
Account Supervisor
The GMA Group, Inc.
1011 Route 22, Bldg. B, Suite 2