[Ek_fiber] RE: Announcement Forwarded To...

silveroak at juno.com silveroak at juno.com
Fri Jun 24 15:15:30 CDT 2005

Hello again!  Apparently I'm chatty this morning ;)

I wanted to let you know I forwarded the message to the Silver Rylle list, the Natural Dyes list, the SCA natural Dyes list, and another person forwarded it to the SCA Spinning list.

Cheers!

-Carowyn, who'll be playing with with pewter, not fiber, this weekend

P.S.  I have the gold-wrapped thread we did this past weekend.  If you like, I was going to put pics up at the EKMG website.  Is anyone interested in seeing them?