[Ek_fiber] Oh,my!

purplkat at optonline.net purplkat at optonline.net
Sat Jun 25 01:41:47 CDT 2005

My vote is for either a distaff or a spindle. - But then I think mostly in spinning terms.
Maybe a basket with needle, scissors, spindle, distaff in it. (but then you would need a weaving shuttle, tatting shuttle, knitting needles, etc, etc,,,)

Barony of Settmour Swamp is doing a bunch of Library Demo's and I'm going to be at most of them with my spinning wheel.
In fact one is this Sat (June 25) at 75 Maple Street in Summit, NJ,  1pm to 3pm.

You can go to http://www.settmourswamp.org  to see the upcoming demos.

Katheryne of Krings Keep