[Ek_fiber] Re: Badge

cahuff cahuff at clearviewcatv.net
Sat Jun 25 13:22:51 CDT 2005

At 12:11 PM -0400 6/25/05, ek_fiber-request at lists.gallowglass.org wrote:
>I'd also vote for something non-sheep-specific on a badge.  A strick of
>flax looks pretty boring, though, and we'd spend all our time telling
>people what it is. (Same for silk cocoons.) I think a distaff is

Simple, clear graphic!!! But I bet a hemp leaf with a spindle won't fly <VBEG>
Sheep with spindle/shuttle might get the message across as most folks
think sheep=fiber...but then there is dying etc...and a
dyepot/spindle/shuttle is taken already!
A cluttered device will just look well unclear.
Ta
Carol hiding out from the stinkin hot sun in front of a fan!
--
Creative Clutter is Better Than Idle Neatness!