[Ek_fiber] Face to Face

Sarah Fiedler sarah.fiedler at gmagroup.com
Mon Jun 27 10:45:08 CDT 2005

I'm not going this year, either.  And if we can afford to go anywhere next
year it should be Germany.  It's been 4 years since we've seen Juergen's
family.

We're planning our Pennsic pity party already.

In knitterly news, I'm carrying around a sock I've been knitting for about a
month.  Somehow all kinds of other things keep getting in the way of
finishing it.  There was a Freudian type in there for a moment. I first
typed "Somewho"...

Sarah