[Ek_fiber] my official intro

Anuja Simpson anuja.simpson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 12:23:27 CDT 2005

My more detailed intro-

I can't remember a time when I didn't have some sort of unfinished
craft projects lying around... It began with a (still unfinished) huge
latch hook rug since as early as I can remember and progressed into
all kinds of other crafts and hand sewing basic pillows.  Then when I
was about 10 I tried learning to knit and was greatly frustrated (I
think it was a tension problem).  So later on in my teens, I picked up
a crochet hook which was much easier!  My first project was a huge 6'
x 7' blanket in only double crochet size k hook.  Haha.  That took
months.  I've also touched on embroidery and completed a few quilts
and only a couple of clothing items I've been happy with (I learned
clothing is not my thing).  Needless to say, I know a little about a
bunch of things.  My new passion is learning new crochet stitches and
patterns and…hand spinning, which brings me here.  This fiber stuff is
a whole new exciting world.  I'm looking forward to learning a lot
from all of you :)

Luvs!
Anuja

--