[Ek_fiber] AnneLiese's Gnalic Shipwreck Hat Pattern

Munson,Jennifer N. MUNSONJN at airproducts.com
Wed Jun 29 11:11:03 CDT 2005

> Thanks so much for the pattern. Seems very straight
> forward...did I miss something...like when this ship actually
> wrecked...Brid, the occasionally oblivious

Hi!

No, you're not oblivious, I didn't specify because I didn't want to talk
out of parts of my body that don't usually speak. ;>  I think it's late
15th or early 16th Century German, but I'm not positive I'm remembering
correctly and haven't yet gone back to the Textile Conservation book to
check.

AnneLiese