[Ek_fiber] Face to Face

GLENN GRISWOLD watershadow at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 29 11:13:44 CDT 2005

Mistress Brid - I knew you'd be here!

To introduce myself to the rest of the list: I am Lady Bruinnach
Longstrider, of the Barony of Stonemarche.  My mother was a seamstress; she
taught me to sew when I was 5 or so.  I learned to knit whan I was 10, and
taught myself cross-stitch, embroidery, crewel, needlepoint over the next
35+ years.  I learned how to weave as well, but my spinning leaves a lot to
be desired.  My main passion is knitting, and I am searching out
documentaion for period knitted lace (unsuccessfully so far).

I would love a fiber-arts meeting at Pennsic, and we are aslo day-tripping
to Glen Lynn on Sunday.  My Lord and I look forward to seeing you there!
Bruinnach