[Ek_fiber] And now there are three!

Sarah Fiedler sarah.fiedler at gmagroup.com
Wed Jun 29 11:51:57 CDT 2005

OK, I don't know how AnneLiese did it but she's joined the yahoo group.  I
can add 10 people a day.  It might be easier to have everyone who wants to
click the button and join themselves.

Baroness Temair graciously offered to assist with the list (Sarah is now
doing the dance-of-joy(tm)).

I suppose I'll have to send out another announcement to the world telling
them we've moved across the street.  I'll do that this afternoon. I have to
get some work done here at work.  We have a demo tonight, too.  I might not
be able to do much admin till late or tomorrow.  Sorry.

See you later!
Sarah

--
No viruses were found in this message.