[Ek_fiber] Re: Identity device

Mizzi at aol.com Mizzi at aol.com
Wed Jun 29 12:02:37 CDT 2005

In a message dated 6/29/05 10:12:51 AM, cahuff at clearviewcatv.net writes:

> ?UM so who is doing stone age?? Snips--AKA mini sheep shears are fine
> for early BC Europe...There are many finds..
> And you can buy them cheep from bead sellers...

Not a bad idea IMHO. But because they are so cute, inexpensive and easy to
get in an SCA context plenty of people are likely to visibly have them that have
nothing to do with our happy group.

The fusile has merit, I think.   So does the dye event to make a unique color
of fiber stuff to make a fusile with.

My (mundane) College did something similar.   Every class had Amethyst stones
in their class rings but the stones for a particular class were all
supposedly cut from the same source and so the 1973 rings were all the same but
distinct from the 1972 and 1974 and prsumably 2005 rings. Yes it was a small College
and, not surprisely women only.

Thank you for the hat pattern.   I think I'll make one in any case. Even
though it is far too late for my persona too.

Mairgret of Carrigart