[Ek_fiber] EKU

Lindy Sanford lindysanford at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 17:30:18 CDT 2006

Friends Romans and Fibernauts, lend me your ears!
  Actually, having 2 of my own, its not your ears I want....but I'm pretty
sure you have figured that out by now.
  Lady Erlan, Maggie Basketmaker's apprentice, asked me to organize a fiber
track for the University coming up May 20th. (er, perhaps I volunteered)
This is a chance for us to show our stuff...We could have a guild meeting,
get some of that wool processed...teach anything we want.  I'm looking for
both entry level and intermediate level classes...advanced if any of us want
to learn something someone else knows how to do....is anyone on the spinning
list? if so, we could cross post.
  I will be filling in the gaps, so if there is anyone who would like me to
teach something, let me know....Should I ask if we can set up dyebaths?
  It's really quiet out there....I can't hear you?  Brid

--
Cherish yesterday,
Dream of tomorrow,