[EKStationers] Re: new member, monsoon and to do list :)

Raffaella raffaella_dvpn at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 09:00:32 CDT 2005

> Things are still quite formative, and our next major
>activity would be to come up with a structure and charter.

Hello, welcome to the group! Hope you'll have as much fun
as I am learning about books :)

Sorry I missed you all at coronation, I wimped out and
decided not to brave the monsoon. I will hopefully get to
meet some of you at Alles Faire or EK south war camp.
(weather permitting ;)

I did not let my day of hibernating go to waste though,
I've been perusing the websites of other kingdom guilds,
and have cobbled together a list of things we could discuss
here online, since getting us all in one place will be
difficult.  If I'm stepping on any toes or re-inventing the
wheel, please tell me! Don't want to offend...

Here's some things that others have done in forming their
guilds, maybe we could discuss what of these need doing,
what can be tossed, anything missing...

-Charter & Policies - modify text from another group, or
make up new?
-Officers: Guildmaster, regional deputies? local chapter
heads? etc.
-Ranks, Advancement, Apprenticeship
-Application to join?
-Membership fee and/or Fundraisers?
(for printed handouts, guild tokens, awards, etc.)
-Holding events, competitions and regular meetings
-System of judging, training judges
-Field trips/guest experts

YIS,
Raffaella (lady w/too much time on her hands this weekend
:)