[EKStationers] Next bookbinding meeting - April 20

Rachael Schechter rschecht at pobox.upenn.edu
Wed Apr 13 10:35:42 CDT 2005

REMINDER
This month's bookbinder's meeting will be held on Wednesday, April
20th from 7-10pm at Raffaella's house in Pottstown. 1057 E. Schuylkill
Rd, and the number is 610-705-0594.

If you need a ride, or are willing to offer rides, let me know
(rschecht at pobox.upenn.edu)

Now that we have had a little practice, we shall be making another coptic
binding.  Newcomers are welcome -- we will be starting from the beginning.

 - Livia Petralia
mka Rachael Schechter

***
I will have a workbench and tools set up for working on bookboards,
and the big table ready for sewing, etc.  If folks want to stop by as
early as 6pm, that's fine, I'll be here setting up.

Directions:

>From Philadelphia and points East
Take your best route to 76 westbound.  At the KofP interchange, follow
the signs to 202 South/422 Westbound.  Take the ramp for 422 West.
Get off 422 at the Rte. 724 exit, which is *after* the Armand Hammer
exit.  At the bottom of the ramp, turn Right onto 724 West.  My house
is 1/10 of a mile up on the Right, I'll have an SCA flag hanging out
front. If you get to the Amoco at the stoplight you've gone too far.
When you see the flag, turn immediately LEFT onto Park street (it's a
little side street that dead-ends into a park). Park anywhere on the
Right-hand side.  The house is yellow w/green shutters and white
porch-poles. The house number is 1057, and my phone number is
610-705-0594.

>From West Chester and points south
Take best route to 100 North. Stay on 100 till you get to the Route
724 exit. At the stoplight at the bottom of the ramp turn Right onto
724 East. Go through 2 more stoplights. Half a block after the 2nd
light my house is on the left, it will have an SCA flag hanging out
front. If you get to the Sunoco at the ramp for 422 you've gone too
far. When you see the flag, turn immediately RIGHT onto Park street
(it's a little side street that dead-ends into a park). Park anywhere
on the right-hand side.  The house is yellow w/green shutters and
white porch-poles. The house number is 1057, and my phone number is
610-705-0594.

If you need directions from anywhere else, just drop me an email :)

YIS,
Raffaella

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/PJ_qlB/TM