[EKStationers] Various doings and a possible project

Heather Gray March.Hare at Verizon.net
Sun Dec 4 10:54:17 CST 2005

The type I was proposing for the project is the limp binding with a
reinforced spine. Lyle's almost done with the handout -- should be available
this coming week, including a photo or two of the prototype.  It's a
standard size, using 8-1/2" x 11" paper.

Elwynne