[Ekstationers] Beginnings of this List

Lyle H. Gray gray at cs.umass.edu
Thu Feb 3 22:54:39 CST 2005

Greetings to the List!

At the time of this writing, there are two subscribers, and one
is the list owner (me).  I am hoping that that will change.  In
any case, as people subscribe, they will be able to see this
posting in the archives of the list.

At Master Iheronimus's request, I am going to be composing a
general invitation to the list, to be sent to the general EK list
and various other lists that are related to printing,
bookbinding, and EK A&S activities (Manche, EK Laurel, and EK
A&S).

The initial purposes of this list will be multi-fold:

- to generate discussion about the formation of the guild, in
  terms of goals, structure, scope, etc.

- to share information about the various activities that will be
  covered by the guild (bookbinding, printing, papermaking, pen
  making, et al).

I look forward to welcoming everyone as they join the list.

Regards,
Lyle FitzWilliam
Administrator, EKStationers

--