[EKStationers] Greetings

Lyle H. Gray gray at cs.umass.edu
Sun Feb 6 09:19:03 CST 2005

On Sun, 6 Feb 2005, Zelina Silverfox wrote:

>  My name is Zelina Silverfox of Blackwood.

Welcome, Zelina!

> I reside in the Barony of Ruantallan. That's East Kingdom.

Were you at the EKU held back in November?

> My interest is curiousity more than anything. I have a keen
> interest in the how to's of book making and different styles.
> Paper making is something that my children are very
> interested in.  We thought it could be a family
> collaboration.

Well, Elwynne and I do our bookbinding as a family collaboration
-- we make girdle books (as she has mentioned previously).  I
_tend_ to bind the books (she does some of them), she sews the
covers, and I tie the knots at the ends of the covers for
catching them through the owner's belt.

Lyle

--
Lyle H. Gray