[EKStationers] Introducing ourselves

Maggie Allen maggiea at empireone.net
Wed Feb 9 00:46:33 CST 2005

Greetings to the list.

I am Margarita Kofinopoia (aka Maggie Basketmaker).   I'm most interested in
the papermaking end of things.  I have done some papermaking and a little
research.  I'd like to get or make some period style paper molds.  My "great
dream" would be to have a little booth of period papers for your persona
with information about what things were written on for different times and
cultures.  I do have the Dard Hunter timeline stuff but haven't done any
more research than that at this point.

I'm all for get togethers although I tend to have limited free dates (unless
we do it at an event I'm already planning to attend).  Is anyone going to
Hrim Schola in March or Emmaus Fair in April or May in PA?

Maggie/Margarita Kofinopoia, CoSC, CoP
If we don't share knowledge, we will share ignorance.
                                   (Medb Duinfeichin / Raeven Ward)