[EKStationers] Re: EK Stationers Company -- opening discussion!

Lyle H. Gray gray at cs.umass.edu
Thu Jul 14 18:04:32 CDT 2005

<tap tap tap>  Hello?  Is this thing on?

I _know_ that there are other people on this list... ;-)

I even know that people have read Elwynne's post (I've seen it
posted to a bookbinders guild list in An Tir).

Surely _someone_ here must have an opinion of what we've put
together so far...

Lyle

--
Lyle H. Gray